As we focus this month on promoting wellness and healthy living, I’m excited to welcome, Nikki Stern, a holistic health coach and intuitive eating counselor based in Sacramento, California. In this Millennial Spotlight podcast episode, Nikki highlights how we need to shift our mindset to approach wellness as a lifestyle, rather than as quick-fix solutions to our stresses.
In this Millennial Spotlight, Nikki shares how…
- To view wellness as a way of life that is accessible to you
- We can learn to trust our bodies more and listen to what we need
- To practice intuitive eating to be more mindful
- We need to become more reflective on what is working…and what isn’t
- To create wellness rituals that bookend your day
- The ultimate goal of wellness is to become an expert in yourself
Wellness Resources From Nikki
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elise Resch
- Women, Food and God by Geneen Roth
- Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
- TED Talk: Why Dieting Doesn’t Work by Sandra Aamodt
- Kelsey Miller’s Anti-Diet Project on Refinery 29
- Pay Attention Podcast with Nikki and Melissa
More About Nikki
Nikki is a certified holistic health coach and intuitive eating counselor, she coaches privately, speaks and writes about all things wellness and how to connect with our body’s wisdom. She is on a mission to help women make peace with food and with their bodies so they can stop focusing on the size of their jeans and put their relationship with themselves first. Nikki would like to live in a world where women feel comfortable in their skin and confident in who they are. She also is the co-founder of LiveWell Women’s Retreats and co-host of the Pay Attention Podcast.
Nominate a Changemaker
Do you know a Millennial leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)? I’d love to connect with them and feature their story! Click below to complete the short nomination form.
Be the Revolution,