As we focus this month on placemaking, we’re talking about how to create experiences that promote connection and inspiration.
Our final Millennial Spotlight is Sacramento native Tre Borden, who is on a mission to uplift communities. His projects in and around Sacramento have instilled vibrant creativity and collaboration.
In this Millennial Spotlight, Tre shares:
- First of all, you can empower and get involved in shaping.
- Despite what you’ve heard, to start where you are where you have access to resources.
- How to engage in placemaking within your city.
- To respect the context of a place to push it into the current moment.
- Your home can thrive in a way that’s in line with its values.
What Inspires Tre:
- The city that lives art | Tre Borden | TEDxSacramento
- High Line, NYC
- Next City’s Vanguard fellowship
- Atlas Lab
- Gap Filler
More About Tre!
Tre Borden is a placemaking consultant and producer born and raised in Sacramento. Through his various projects, he aims to promote values-driven companies, communities, and organizations with solutions to 21st-century problems.
With a network of creatives, developers and civic leaders, Tre Borden/ Co are excited to wield his unique perspective and vision to take on the issues that will shape our future.
Be the Revolution,