As we explore how to show up more authentically this month, I’m excited to share insight from Brian Jones – a multi-faceted Millennial who has experience in everything from radio broadcasting, film production, fatherhood, and more!
I met Brian at my co-working space in Sacramento and instantly had so much respect for him and wanted to learn more about his story (and I think you will, too!)
In this Millennial Spotlight, Brian shares more about…
- What authenticity looks like in a variety of life stages and career paths
- How to identify your core values and live by them (even when it’s hard)
- Why practicing authenticity isn’t always glamorous and requires you to be vulnerable
- How Millennials can show up more authentically at work and in their relationships
- The importance of creating a legacy you’re proud of now (instead of just making memories)
Great Resources from Brian on Authenticity
- 5 Ways to Live an Authentic Life, Giam Life
- What I Learned When I Tried Being Authentic At Work, Fast Company
- ‘Being Authentic’ is More Than Just Being Honest, Relevant
More About Brian
Brian Jones, ex-radio personality for KXHV 89.7 FM, KDVS 90.3 FM, Beers N Fears YouTube show, nationally syndicated Beards and Fears Podcast and now owner of The Love Horror Podcast. Also, Brian is Talent Liaison & Bookings, Sponsorship, Advertising, and Social Media Director for Sinister Creature Con and Sacramento Horror Film Festival. Brian latest adventures include Producing horror film Descending feature actors from The Walking Dead, The Crazies and Childs Play series. He recently finished his directorial debut with his thriller Abbie that he wrote and directed. When not grinding in the horror genre, Brian is a devout follower of Jesus Christ, a husband of 9 years, and father of 4 amazing children.
Nominate a Changemaker
Do you know a Millennial leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)? I’d love to connect with them and feature their story! Click below to complete the short nomination form.
Be the Revolution,