As we focus this month on celebrating Mompreneurs and supporting the spirit of innovation, I’m excited to feature Ashley Meyer in this month’s Millennial Spotlight podcast. Ashley is a practicing attorney, former professional organizer and mother of two active boys! In this episode, she focuses on how she turned one idea for connection among Mompreneurs into a viral phenomenon that allows woman to share their passions and support each other’s businesses.
In this Millennial Spotlight, Ashley shares how…
- Successful entrepreneurs focus on these three essential qualities
- Connection is essential to developing strong networks as an entrepreneur
- The entrepreneurial journey is unique to your story and vision
- Your business needs time and space to be cultivated fully
- Trying to “do it all” gets in the way of your success and results in overwhelm
- To re-evaluate your vision so it serves your business and your life
- To live and lead from a place of joy and passion in your work
Ashley’s Favorite Resources
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Executive Toughness by Jason Self
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The God-Centered Mom Podcast
- Boss Mom Podcast
- Mommies Hiring Mommies
More About Ashley
Ashley Meyer is a fiery redhead with the passion to back up her fire! She lives for supporting others and driving a sense of community and support. As a former professional organizer and now practicing attorney, Ashley knows the value in detailed and deep connection. When she became a mom, the “type-A, do-it-yourself” personality she’d always been accustomed to didn’t always work. Life and business had to be restructured.
Now a wife, mom-of-two, and a business owner, she spends her time loving on her family, practicing law, pouring into other Mompreneurs, and making every day better than the last. Ashley is a small-business enthusiast, investor, speaker, connector, and a passionate relationship builder.
Nominate a Changemaker
Do you know a Millennial leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)? I’d love to connect with them and feature their story! Click below to complete the short nomination form.
Be the Revolution,