As we focus this month on celebrating Mompreneurs and supporting the spirit of innovation, I’m excited to feature Ashley Meyer in this month’s Millennial Spotlight podcast. She is a practicing attorney, former professional organizer, and mother of two boys!
In this episode, she focuses on how she turned one idea for connection among Mompreneurs into a viral phenomenon that allows women to share their passions and support each other’s businesses.
In this Millennial Spotlight, Ashley shares how…
- Connecting is essential to developing strong networks
- The journey is unique to your story and vision
- Your business needs time and space to be cultivated fully
- Trying to “do it all” gets in the way of your success
- To re-evaluate your vision so it serves your business and your life
- To live and lead from a place of joy and passion in your work
Ashley’s Favorite Resources
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Executive Toughness by Jason Self
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The God-Centered Mom Podcast
- Boss Mom Podcast
- Mommies Hiring Mommies
More About Ashley
As a former professional organizer and now practicing attorney, Ashley knows the value in detailed and deep connection. When she became a mom, her type A, do-it-yourself personality didn’t always work anymore. Life and business had to be restructured.
Now a wife, mom-of-two, and a business owner, she spends her time loving her family, practicing law, pouring into other Mompreneurs, and making every day better than the last.
Nominate a Changemaker
Do you know a Millennial leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)? I’d love to connect with them and feature their story!
Click below to complete the short form. I’ll reach out to them if it’s a good fit.
Be the Revolution,