As we focus this month on the power of community, it’s a treat to feature Melissa LuVisi. She’s an entrepreneur, content strategist and arts liaison who founded boutique marketing firm Lu Curates Media. So chic! I loved how she poured so much art and thoughtful energy into her work. It was so nice to discover her and I’m so glad to have her on this show.
In this Millennial Spotlight, she highlights how to build networks across and among cultures to make a difference. Because it’s so much easier than you think! Rather than sit back, you can jump in and just do it.
Melissa shares how…
- A community can create change in our lives.
- To use social media in a positive way.
- Collaborating can cultivate local business.
- People can use a community to build their network.
- To create a culture of transparency.
What Inspires Melissa:
- The Power of Community in Branding by Carrie Kerpen, WOMEN@FORBES
- Gary Vanyerchuk on the “Thank You” Economy
- TEDx Talk: Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Drinking with Men – A Memoir by Rosie Schaap
- How Google Works by Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
More About Melissa
Melissa LuVisi is an entrepreneur, content strategist, and arts liaison.
Notably, Melissa founded the boutique marketing firm Lu Curates Media after the launch of her blog. Before that, she worked for FedEx Ground and was the first corporate employee at Tender Greens Restaurants (an upscale chain listed in Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies of 2014 and Inc. Magazine’s 2013’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies).
Originally, her career started in the art world in 2007 at the Hammer Museum. Today, she lives in Northern California with her 17-year-old brother and is focused on developing marketing strategies for arts institutions, businesses, and artists.
Enjoy this show! Feel free to comment below if you would like to discuss a certain point or idea with us. We love to hear from you.
Be the Revolution,