As we focus this month on the power of community, we’re excited to feature Melissa LuVisi – an entrepreneur, content strategist and arts liaison who founded the boutique marketing firm, Lu Curates Media. Melissa is passionate about fostering relationships to create powerful communities. In this Millennial Spotlight, she highlights how Millennials can build powerful networks across and among cultures to make a difference.
In this Millennial Spotlight, Melissa shares how…
- Community can shape powerful change in individual lives
- To use social media in a positive and powerful way to create community
- Working together and collaborating can cultivate local business
- Millennials can use community to build their network
- To create a culture of transparency to build community
What Inspires Melissa
- The Power of Community in Branding by Carrie Kerpen, WOMEN@FORBES
- Gary Vanyerchuk on the “Thank You” Economy
- TEDx Talk: Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Drinking with Men – A Memoir by Rosie Schaap
- How Google Works by Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
More About Melissa
Melissa LuVisi is an entrepreneur, content strategist and arts liaison. She founded the boutique marketing firm, Lu Curates Media, after the launch of her blog and selling her interest in a Pittsburgh-based arts start-up. Before that she worked for companies as large as FedEx Ground and was the first corporate employee at Tender Greens Restaurants, an upscale chain listed in Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies of 2014 and Inc. Magazine’s 2013’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Her career started however, in the art world in 2007 in Southern California at the Hammer Museum, a leading contemporary arts museum, during that time she worked with collectors, art fairs and private gallery owners. She’s now based in Northern California where she takes care of her Deaf 17 year old brother and is focused on developing strong marketing strategies for arts institutions, businesses and artists.
Be the Revolution,