As we continue exploring ways to lead beyond fear, I’m excited to feature Rey Castellanos in our latest Millennial Spotlight! As a fellow change maker and Millennial leadership coach, Rey has a fresh perspective on managing through fear and taking bold action as you go after your goals.
In this Millennial Spotlight, Rey shares how…
- Fear is not exclusive – everyone experiences it, even if they don’t talk about it
- Millennials manage through fear and can use it to their advantage
- You can overcome your fear and feel empowered
- To create a sense of certainty and limit ambiguity where fear resides
- You don’t need to have it all figured out before you dive in and take action
- To lead beyond fear as you go after your dreams
What Helps Rey Lead Beyond Fear
- TED Talk: The Dream We Haven’t Dared to Dream by Dan Pallotta
- The Tale of Two Wolves
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Fearless by Steve Chandler
- Bold by Peter Diamandis
More About Rey
Rey Castellanos is an executive & leadership coach that specializes working with millennials and those who lead millennials. As one of the youngest credentialed coaches in the world, Rey Co-Chairs ICF Global’s Western Region Advisory Council for North America where he leads the leaders of 3,200 coaches within 17 chapters. Rey is a Founding Member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business and Career Coaches. He is also a World Economic Forum Global Shaper and the Founding Curator of the Global Shapers Community Sacramento Hub, where teams up with Shapers and undertakes projects that improve the state of the world. Rey is committed to living at the edge of his ability and being a model for playing big in the world.
Nominate a Changemaker
Do you know a Millennial leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)? I’d love to connect with them and feature their story! Click below to complete the short nomination form.
Be the Revolution,