As we continue to explore mindfulness this month, I’m excited to share insight from Michael Fong.
Michael’s an avid yogi and trainer I met at Yoga Shala in midtown Sacramento. I deeply respect his strength of character combined with his gentle soul!
In this Millennial Spotlight, Michael teaches us…
- Mindful techniques and practice can enhance your health and well-being.
- Being present allows you to grow your impact as a leader.
- We can calm your mind and bodies wherever we are.
- You need to be both a student and a teacher.
- Manage teams with mindful techniques to increase engagement.
Great Resources from Michael on Mindfulness
- Holstee E-mail on Mindfulness
- 7 Phrases That Will Make Your Day More Positive and Productive
- Positive Intelligence
- Why Meditation Is Great for Entrepreneurs, According to Science
- 5 Powerful Words That Will Make Your Day More Productive
More About Michael
Michael Fong strives to create a space where students can experience themselves fully. He believes that yoga can shift our conscious life to a place of true integration. His passion is to teach the art and science of breath, movement, and stillness—and stay a student through his journey.
Michael intends to share yoga with precision, creativity, and authenticity. Known as the “Corporate Yogi,” he offers local and global teacher training sessions, private lessons, Thai yoga bodywork, workshops, and yoga retreats around the world.
Michael enjoys daily meditation, movement, and connection. You can often spot him around Sacramento, his hometown.
Nominate a Changemaker!
Do you know a leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)? I’d love to feature their story!
Click below to complete the short nomination form.
Be the Revolution,