As we focus this summer on values-based living, I’m excited to share this Millennial Spotlight episode featuring Jennifer Manuel. She’s a fellow Sacramento-based coach, with a special focus on helping leaders and individuals in transition define their values. You can pass through any of those with grace, and having someone like Jennifer in your corner can help.
I’m so happy to be lifting up other people doing work that leads people to inspire others. Not to mention a fellow coach! Jennifer talks to us about being grounded by values and letting them dictate our purpose and help us decide.
Jenn is also the Founder and CEO of VIA Consulting Group. She’s passionate about making spaces for women to thrive!
In this Spotlight, Jenn shares how…
- Values help us lead from confidence and humility
- Our values help us make better compromises
- To see things from multiple points of view
- Values expand across generations
- Creating a self-reflective practice helps you lead from your values
Great Resources About Values
- From Values to Action: The Four Principles of Values-Based Leadership by Harry M. Kraemer
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- TED Talk: The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
- Define Your Personal Core Values: 5 Steps
More About Jenn
Jennifer is the Founder & CEO of Via Consulting Group, a boutique leadership & coaching organization dedicated to helping women solve career transitions with grace.
Prior to launching Via, Jennifer spent nearly a decade as a leader at IBM’s Global Business Services organization. She created & led award-winning goal programs for Fortune 100 clients in talent and change management, leadership development, and digital collaboration.
Jennifer’s TEDx Talk Ageism in the Knowledge Era resonated worldwide. It’s amazing! You really get a sense for how much she cares about giving everyone an even playing field, and how important it is to lead from your values. That value really carries through to all she talks about and speaks to in that talk.
Jennifer serves on the board of the National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Sacramento Valley and as a Leadership Ambassador for Take The Lead Women.
Know someone we should Spotlight?
Do you know a Millennial leader who is changing the world (or has BIG plans to)?
I’d love to connect with them and feature their story! Fill out the form below (with a click) and I’ll get in touch if it’s a good fit.
Be the Revolution,