If you manage 20-35 year-olds, you know that the needs and goals of the Millennial generation are challenging – and shaping – our workplaces. Millennials are eager to make an impact and oftentimes appear over-confident in their abilities to influence and lead change, making them harder to manage without micro-managing.
Did you know that…
- There are currently 80 million Millennials in the United States
- Millennials are the fastest growing population and will make up 75% of the workforce by 2025.
- Millennials are driven by purpose, and 56% report a willingness to take a pay cut in order to work someplace where they can make a difference and change the world for the better.
- Over half of Millennial employees report not being engaged in their current job.
- Most Millennials stay in a particular job for 1-3 years, so they are always looking for what’s next and where they need to move to uplevel their skills
- On average, Millennials are under-employed for 3-5 years based on their education before they seek retraining opportunities
Millennials want to feel involved and engaged. Not just paid and promoted.
Based on their unique profile, many executive leaders and managers are finding it more and more demanding to supervise these high-potential emerging leaders. It’s not enough to engage Millennials, you must also retain and grow their talent in order to develop a strong team.
While you may be a more established leader with a well-developed cadre of skills, its common to feel overwhelmed, confused, frustrated, and even a little lost when trying to manage this dynamic generation with their specific needs and desires.
I support Executive leaders and Managers who are…
- Managing a cross-generational team and need more support
- Hiring emerging leaders or recent college graduates
- Looking for sustainable strategies to engage and grow Millennial leaders
- Designing incentive programs to attract and retain Millennial talent
- Desiring an engaging partnership with someone who can champion and grow your Executive leadership
My Approach + What You Can Expect
Because each manager and team is different, I work to customize our partnership to meet your biggest needs and reach your desired outcomes. Integrating core components of my work, we can incorporate any of the following areas based on your preference:
- Executive Leadership Coaching + Lifestyle Strategy
- Organizational Culture Consulting + Strengths-Based 360 Analysis
- Team Training + Development
- Millennial Mastermind™ Communities
- Virtual Leadership Masterclasses
- Retreat Facilitation + Off-Site Design
Complete this Interest Form to share more about your current situation and goals for partnering together.