I see you. Two sips in to your second cup of re-heated coffee, trying to multi-task like a champion (and it isn’t even 8:00am).
I see you. Holding on to dreams that are even bigger than the piles of unfolded laundry on your couch. Dreams that may feel like they’re “on hold” as you wipe tiny hands, shuttle children between school and soccer, and wonder when you will ever get a minute to yourself.
I see you. Up early before the sun (and maybe even the kids), working on your latest project while the house is still quiet. Then, back at it again after everyone else is asleep, serenaded by the hum of your dishwasher and the internal drive to hustle…or at least try!
I see you. Putting so many others before yourself every day. While it may feel like you’re living in fast forward AND slow motion at the same time – know that, one day, your house will be a lot quieter and emptier, and you will have more time than you could ever imagine. And you will miss all of this.
I see you.
You’ve already made the best thing in your life. You created life (maybe even more than once!). Now let me help you create the NEXT best thing as you activate your dreams and get the support you crave.
But it doesn’t always have to be.
You are not alone. We have a Community.
Are craving more. Ready to step into a bigger game, but unsure how to navigate what’s ahead.
- Have been hustling for so long that you’re tired and need some motivation and new perspective.
- Are ready to make significant progress on a big goal or dream that’s been on your back burner.
- Crave genuine connection and support from other Mompreneurs who GET IT.
- Want more in-person accountability and encouragement from an equally-invested community.
- Are ready to make some positive and lasting change in your life.
Our Mompreneur Mastermind™ Community is intentionally designed to support, stretch, encourage, and challenge you as you strive to make progress around specific goals or projects within the next three months. We’ve designed this in-person program around the unique needs and goals of the busy Mompreneur to create a powerful community of support.
Three-months of bi-weekly (twice per month) 90-minute group Mastermind sessions
Exclusive and intimate setting of up to eight Mompreneurs in each cohort
In-person meetings hosted at The Makers Place™ in Sacramento
Only three hours per month of in-person time
Easy payment options:
- $89/month – Early Enrollment Pricing (register before August 15, 2019)
- $97/month – Three Monthly Payments
- $250 – One-time discounted payment for the full three-month program
We offer three flexible payment options to accommodate your budget and payment preferences.
Virtual resource hub to expand connection and accountability
Discounted Professional Leadership Coaching (1:1 sessions)
Discounted membership options at The Makers Place™
Dates + Details
We are launching our next cohort in Fall 2019 starting the week of September 9th and running through the week of November 18th just before Thanksgiving. The Mastermind will typically be scheduled on a weekday between 9:00am-5:00pm based on participant availability. Please submit your preferences when you apply here.
We’re now accepting applications for our Fall 2019 Mompreneur Mastermind™ Community that runs bi-weekly from the weeks of September 9 through November 22 (specific dates and times TBD based on applicants’ availability)
- Mastermind sessions are held in person at The Makers Place™ in Sacramento
- Session dates and times will be based on applicant’s preferences and availability as we customize our meeting for each cohort
- Once we have six confirmed applicants who can meet at the same time, we close our registration or create a new cohort!
What Is Masterminding?
Imagine what it would be like to have your own personal advisory committee or board of directors available to help you reach greater personal and professional success.
No doubt, the insight, instruction, feedback, and advice offered would prove invaluable to your growth and development, allowing you to reach beyond what you ever thought possible!
Similarly, a Mastermind Community provides individuals with a safe, supportive group of like-minded professionals who are all dedicated to their collective development and success with the following benefits.